Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Results Are In ....


Saw the surgeon today and the news is, the tumor on my tongue was all just fibroma and benign! Deep down I knew that but it's good to hear.

It's been a relatively quiet few days. I've gotten to knit my blanket some, practice some Photoshop skills a bit, and actually sit and watch a TV show on Monday night - Jon and Kate Plus 8! My son and I enjoy watching it together, although I'm finding Kate to be more and more rough/nasty with Jon - which I don't like to see. I'm also seeing that they are definitely straying away from being your ordinary mom and dad raising eight children and more into celebrity-like status which is fine, I guess, as long as the celebrity-like attitudes don't develop right along with it.

I do find joy in watching the Gosselin kids relating to one another. I always wanted several kids but God had other plans so I am content with my two but I do enjoy watching families that have many.

I find joy in my guy too - most days!

PS My nose actually is not THAT LARGE!

4 comments:

Christina said...

That's wonderful news!
Great photo of you and your son! I miss those years . . .

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Awww ~ I think that photo is really sweet Dot!

Praise the Lord that your tongue is fine! Wonderful results to hear.

Dughallmor Beagles said...

Great news...and a sweet photo!
Slobbers and kisses for Freckles xx
Pee-ess, our Mum's nose always looks bigger than it is in photos, lol!

Cat said...

LOOK at those BLUE blue eyes! They are lovely - my son has eyes that blue, too.