Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Neighbors - I Heart Faces Adult Category








My neighbors so far have been my only customers (aside from the schools) since I entered the photography world. I photographed them before and then after delivery of their son for the birth announcement and I again photographed them for their Christmas card.

I happen to think they are a very photogenic couple with eyes that are just beautiful and perfect for close-ups!

Check out other adult (and kid faces) at the I Heart Faces website. The photos there have been unbelievably wonderful.

5 comments:

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Hasn't it been inspiring Dot! Amazing ideas I've seen today.

This is such a cute photo ~ they look like a lot of fun. :)

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

What a cute couple. Good to see you in the adult section too:-)

Amy,
Co-Founder
I ♥ Faces

Anonymous said...

Great photo. They do have amazing eyes!

Dughallmor Beagles said...

Cute card! We have something for you at our place if you want it....can you guess?
Slobbers xx

The Wife said...

You have customers! I hope one day to have one! Good job!