Friday, February 13, 2009

A Glimpse Of My Last Week






My freshman son was asked to a Winter Ball by an old friend from his early grade school years. I thought they made a rather dapper couple. He gave up getting out of school early Friday afternoon to head to the mountains for some skiing so he wouldn't have to say no when she asked him. We ended up going the next day and he did get to ski. I have to upload those pics soon.

The outdoor photo is my attempt at photographing my view of the sunrise from in front of my house. There's too much foliage, houses, and cars to get the kind of picture I really want to capture, however I thought this one was passable. I got the colors of the sun coming up - I just couldn't see the sun itself!

My daughter is over her bad head cold but unfortunately my son has gotten hit hard with it and with a fever and last night with a horrendous bloody nose. He's getting a lot of extra TLC from his mom, dad, and sister this weekend.

We visited Temple University today and loved what they have to offer academically. Monday will take us to another college for another tour. Only a few more to go and hopefully the decision on what colleges to apply to will be easier for my daughter to make.

3 comments:

Christina said...

Lovely photos! Such a pretty blue dress, and Danny's tie is cool!!!

Tammy said...

Awwwww, aren't they sweet?!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Dughallmor Beagles said...

Lovely looking couple :o) And that sunrise.....WOW....I think it's enhanced by the trees, the way the intense colours filter through, gorgeous!
Beagley hugs xx