Thursday, February 19, 2009

Dogs On Thursday







I dug into my photo files to find some action shots of Freckles. The only real action photos were with him and Ceili when they used to wrestle. He was his most active when he had the sarcoma removed from his leg back in December 2007. He couldn't wait to run around and the two of them had a grand time. I wonder if in some way he misses her..... or is relieved of being terrified of her... we'll never know. She was quite a photogenic little girl, however.

Be sure to visit Dogs On Thursday to see some cute pet pics!

10 comments:

Sue said...

It looks like they had a great time playing together.

Marjie said...

He looks so worried in the last photo, standing in the snow!

Dawn said...

What great photos! Pretty babies!

Christina said...

Couple of great action shots of Freckles and Ceili! I know how much you must miss Ceili.

BTW, my husband's family had a Beagle named Freckles. That's why our first dog was a Beagle . . . and then we got two more! :)

You are sure to get some great action shots once Freckles has the new puppy pal to play with!

Tabitha Blue said...

Aww, so cute and so sweet. I love fun animals... and great photos of them!!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

Natalie Rush said...

What cuties. They look happy.

Dughallmor Beagles said...

Awww, I bet Freckles misses her alot....the bitey-face and wrestling! Not for long though....:o)
Slobbers xx

Dot O said...

No, Dughallmor, not for long! I'm so excited I could almost bust.

dogyarnfun said...

They are adorable.

Girl Tornado said...

Cute photos - my son & his wife have two beagle boys, Remi and Max. I know the pain of losing a close buddy too, my dalmatian 5 yrs ago this month but I have two aussies now. :)