Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!







I hope your day was filled with lots of fun moments with family and friends. These pics are from last evening. We had a great time dyeing our eggs.

I had a bit of fun with Photoshop on my family's faces. I used the sepia action and also the grain filter on my son's photo. His was a bit out of focus and since Angie Arthur gave that tip about how to enhance our less than satisfactory photos, rather than send the picture to the recycle bin, I did some editing.

It tends to make his freckles stand out even more - he didn't care for it but I like it. What do you think?

8 comments:

Tammy said...

Ohhhhh, your eggs are so creative, Dot! I love 'em!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Unknown said...

I love it. Those freckles are killer cute : ). We still have to dye eggs. Can you believe it? One good thing about being too busy to do it yet is that now all the dye kits will be half off : ).

Michele said...

I so LOVE the freckles! And enhancing them as you did just makes them super adorable!
Coloring eggs looks like fun, I know my hubby can eat many hard boiled eggs at once so they wouldn't last long!! =D

Tim said...

Hey thanks for that! I will for sure look at it. We need all the advise we can get! Its nice to know we have someone going thru the same stuff with us so hopefully you wont mind if lean on you a bit in this.

If you dont mind, send me an email from your email address and I can just email instead of commenting. If your not comfortable with that, I will be ok with it.

Love and Prayers,

Tim

angie {the arthur clan} said...

You know me, I love that boy's freckles! :)

I'm like Life with Kaishon...we still haven't decorated our eggs yet! I'm so bad...

Unknown said...

Wow it did make the freckles come out!

The eggs are so pretty!

Julie said...

those are great pictures! Thanks for stopping by my blog and praying for my little one! He is doing better and we are so thankful, we will know if the blood clot is completely gone in June after he gets and MRI done.
:)
have a great day, julie

Drew said...

Beautiful photos. Wish I had some Easter egg photos. Guess I would have had to dye them. Hmmmm....the kit is sitting there waiting for me. I think my son has forgotten about it though, so I might get out of it this year! :)