Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Fun of You Tube

Because of all of the excitement surrounding this year's contestant, Susan Boyle, on Britain's Got Talent, I ended up going through the videos of several other entries.

It got me thinking about the time my husband and I went to see Michael Flatley in Lord of the Dance quite a few years ago - it was thrilling beyond all expectations. The clip I have here is from a segment of Michael Flatley's routine and is the basis for one of the entries on Britain's Got Talent 2009. Michael Flatley enters at about 2:20 minute mark. Also, you'll need to pause my blog music while viewing this.




Now, click here to watch "Stavros Flatley". I loved this and hope you do too!

As an aside, Michael F. was in town last week as the World Championships of Irish Dance was held on American soil for the first time ever! How I wish my daughter still danced - it would have been so cool to be a part of this!!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Sweet mother mary!! That was HYSTERICAL!!! I almost died!!