Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Mid week, first full week of school.....








I cannot believe summer has ended, well not officially by the seasonal calendar, but by the school calendar it's OVER!!!

The kids are now full throttle into school work, music lessons, and other after school activities. Mornings are tough, though, for both of them but what is really cool is watching brother and sister heading out together to the bus stop together. Danny's the little brother - I can't believe how he is growing. Actually, I guess I can as the most common mantra of his right now is "I'm so hungry". So, obviously, he's burning it off somehow and it must be by growing.

Here they are headed down to the bus stop together for the first time ever.....


Freckles is enjoying being and "only" dog now. Life is so much easier and relaxed when you don't have to worry about your little dog attacking anybody, but oh how I miss the sweet side of her. In really thinking about the 20 second outbursts she would have, and then the fact that she would just go to sleep afterwards, I wonder if she suffered some type of seizure disorder. We will never know but what we do know is that we made the right decision for Ceili. After her outburts, we could tell she definitely felt remorse - she just couldn't help herself. We truly do have some happy memories of her and although I think she was happy deep inside, she's even happier where she is now - free of her demons....

Above is a photo of Freckles that captures a single moment of how he spends most of his 24 hours - in a supine position!!!!

No comments: