Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I Heart Faces, Flashless

This week's theme was photos taken without a flash. I absolutely hate using my flash and will try manipulating the settings on my camera when I am in low light situations to get at least one photo to my liking. However, many a time in a panic I resort to the flash because I just cannot get a clear picture!



My adult entry was taken back in 2007 when I first purchased the camera and was just in the infant stages of knowing my camera and I took this photo outside on a covered porch.



My kid entry was taken about two weeks ago with the daylight from the west shining in our family room door. I love how the light hit is face.

Be sure to visit I Heart Faces to see how a lot of other people tackled the without-flash task.

12 comments:

Rebecca said...

wow! look at those baby blues!
great pics.

Christina said...

Great entries, and beautiful faces!

Carebear said...

Wow, great entries! But your baby photo is just too cute for words!

Kelli W said...

Great pictures!! Those blue eyes are amazing!

skywind said...

Like such as Little Angels.
Health information
Humor & Fun World

gail said...

Look at those eyes!!

shauna said...

Does it sound like a repeat if I say "Wow" on the eyes? And you found great lighting on the porch too.

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Awww - I love both of these Dot! The baby photo is just beyond precious. :)

Unknown said...

Both of these are great :-) Those eyes are just to die for on your baby though!!

A Family Completed... said...

Those eyes are stunning!

Jessica Stier said...

Great shots. The catchlights in both shots are wonderful!

Jessica
www.MomShots.com

Cathy said...

I love the little one's clear, bright, blue eyes. It's amazing how many different shades of blue eyes there are.