Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I Am A Ping Pong Ball

I thought my chauffering tasks would slow down once the school year ended but the exact opposite is the case. I am in an out of the car so many times a day, my head is spinning. Because of this spinning, I am unable to think clearly enough to actually complete a blog post. I have three half-written ones that I never published.

So, at least I am managing to get one complete thought typed out here. I hope to do a "real" post soon. I even had ideas for I Heart Faces this week but had no time to look for the photo from my nephew's wedding last year.

Here's hoping I can do a full post tonight!

In the meantime, please enjoy this amazing acapella group perform "Africa" by Toto. The beginning, when they simulate a thunderstorm, is absolutely amazing!!!

6 comments:

angie {the arthur clan} said...

I'm with you on the not being able to blog lately...life has just been too crazy!

I'll be driving through PA on Thursday night, but it will be northern PA on my way to NJ to visit my SIL. :( Someday we will meet! :)

LOVED the video Dot. Groups like that just amaze me. It was incredible!

Christina said...

Thanks for sharing the video!

I miss my 'job' as a chauffer. These past three years, my car spends more time parked than on the way to or from, and I miss that!

If it weren't for the photo a day project, I'd not blog regularly, as I often have nothing to share! Can't complain too much about my boring life . . . as I say, "boring is good."

Tammy said...

Ohhhh, I can totally relate to the head spinning season of life.

Post when you can realizing that everyone is busier in the summer and in the same blog bind...

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Holly (me.) said...

So glad to know I'm not the only one who starts a post (or a thought, for that matter!) only to be unable to spare the time to complete it.

Unknown said...

Hey Dot! I know what you mean about being busy in the summer. I can't even imagine how much running it is with teens! Ay yi yi! Always good to stop and see you!

ChickenGal said...

Several of us bloggers have the same problem....it is called summer! We are so busy and since up Northerners are stuck in the house 9 months out of the year....we spend the 3 months of summer outdoors and there are no computers outdoors....sorry, I am tied to a desktop... we all will have great posts when we have a rainy day or it starts to get cold again and we are forced to come inside....until then we are toasting our skin, refreshing our bodies with as much vitamin D and fresh air as we can get. I just took pics this morning in anticipation of posting ....but no time to sit and get that done, but I have been checking in on some of my other blogger friends and i find that we are all in the same pickle...no time to blog! So have some fun ou there and we will hear from you when we do!