Sunday, February 7, 2010

No Way Out!!

We awoke to almost 30 inches of snow yesterday morning. Our first chore of the day was to get the dogs outside for their morning potty break.  But how would we do that?

This was our back door.....



This was our side door......


And this was our front door......



And our shovels were outside......


We got close to 30 inches of snow, and weather forecasters are telling us another storm is headed our way on Tuesday night.  Maybe we should be keeping a shovel in the family room......

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I know just what you mean... except we don't have a dog. It was hard to find a way to get little Kaish out though : )

I can not believe we are getting more!

Unknown said...

Wow, I had no idea your part was going to get all that snow too. And I cannot imagine 30 inches in one storm. Wow! Hope your pantries and fridge are stocked. Stay warm!

Christina said...

You need hip waders to go out in that much snow! LOL! Wow, and more on the way?! Yikes! This is one of those times when an indoor doggie potty box (like Seamus uses) would be a great idea! :) It's currently snowing here in northeast OK, they're saying three to six inches . . . that's nothing! Stay warm and safe!

uberrhund said...

Oh my !That is a wall of snow out every door!
The far away photos my friend in PA sent had snow up over her golden's head, who was very pleased to be looking right into the bird feeders!
Here I am complaining about a lot of rain (we get more Tuesday!).
So, how DID you dig your way out the door?

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Oh my word Dot...that is a LOT of snow. I thought we had it bad in Ohio, but we have nothing compared to what you all were slammed with. Yikes!