Thursday, January 7, 2010

Celebrating I Heart Faces


I am submitting this photo into the I Heart Faces logo photo contest. By entering, I am granting I Heart Faces LLC permission to consider my photo for use in the marketing and promotion of their website.”




This week we are allowed to enter up to five photos.  I had fun with this challenge. I need better photoshop skills but I think I did okay.


Christmas 2009 with two kissin' cousins!








 I heart my son - he was very happy on his birthday.


 
My friends just got a place at the beach, and the three men enjoyed a photo op from up in the loft!






This is what hubby won at our Christmas Yankee Auction, but I have yet to see him pack his lunch in it and take it to the office...



Playing some Paul Simon music from the bleachers.


Be sure to head on over to I Heart Faces and see the other entries for this week!

7 comments:

BeckeyZ said...

LOL!!! I love the spongebob lunchbox! Great shots!

Drew said...

Yay! I was getting worried that you weren't going to join in on the fun this week! :) Love your husband's expression while holding the Sponge Bob lunch pail.

Martha said...

Love your creativity!

Through My Own Lens said...

I agree! The lunchbox one is hilarious!

Christina said...

Excellent i heart faces entries! Clever use of logo on the band music! Cute lunchbox!

Unknown said...

Now I can not imagine that he would NOT want to pack his lunch in that : ) SO funny! I laughed my head off.

LOVE the cooking cousins. Colleen is so beautiful! : )

Your photoshop skills are WAY better than mine Dot because I have NO idea how to do what you did! For real! : )

Matty said...

You had better win something with these entries. And I just dare him to take that lunch box to work!