Sunday, April 24, 2011

And It Hasn't Happened Since...



I snapped this photo a few weeks back, totally thrilled that after two years of living together, my old guy finally caved and let the younger beagle snuggle with him.  Here I thought it was the beginning of something magical and wonderful that would happen time and time again.... it hasn't since this picture was snapped.

Ruby loves Freckles - I always believed he could take her or leave her but I do believe he has softened a bit.  Why else would he have allowed this tender moment.  My old beagle may be a curmudgeon, but I adore him so.....

Visit I Heart Faces so you can get your fill of adorable pet pics!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Having met them both personally, I can attest to Freckle's soft spot for Ruby! How can you resist her?

Kate said...

What a gorgeous photo! He'll come around (maybe)

Tess @ Pro-tography 101 said...

I have two dogs too and it took awhile for them to warm up to each other. Very cute!

Dana Suggs said...

OMGoodness how simply adorable are they?!?! Very nicely taken too! Not overdone, not underdone, just perfectly edited! Great job!

Rachel @ Simple Girl said...

Very, very sweet. Isn't it funny how animals have their own little personalities?

Creative Escapes said...

Thank you for your comment on my caddy - I think my kids will get a lot of use out of it - and will hopefully stay with them for a while! Your picture of the dogs are adorable!! I posted one of my dog and my little man too over at the I Heart Faces challenge too - love when they do pets!